This comprehensive audit looks at all your IT related systems, services, processes and hardware with the aim of identifying IT related risk and opportunities for improvement. This includes cyber security risk, but also looks at risks like system failure, maintenance and efficiency. Following the audit, you will receive a full report, outlining risks and recommendations for all areas of your business.
Your audit will review:
• Cyber security risks
• IT policies and procedures
• All current IT assets and systems – ie website, HR software, accounting software
• Hardware, age, condition, etc.
• All IT services (phone, internet, tech support etc)
• IT maintenance schedules
• Email system, including review of security and spam measures
• Filing system, including your cloud filing system
• Backup systems
• Antivirus software
• Full network review including WiFi, routers, switches, etc
• CCTV and security cameras
• Any other IT related process, service, system or concern that you have.